You depend on your drains each and every day, however there will come a time when your drains experience issues. Clogs can happen fast and bring the use of your bathroom or kitchen grinding to a halt. Nobody wants to try prepping food in a sink full of water or take a shower ankle deep with suds. At Plumb Masters Inc., we know deal with these frustrations on a daily basis, and we offer exceptional drain cleaning services to eliminate your clog rapidly. If your drain on your toilet is in need of repair, we also provide expert toilet repairs!
Because we truly care about your comfort, we prioritize efficient solutions to get you back to your routine ASAP. It’s this customer-first attitude which has earned us the trust of our community and made us the go-to name throughout Austin.
Drain clog? We can take care of it! Call the team at Plumb Masters Inc. at (512) 957-0485 and request your estimate for Austin drain cleaning today.
Water Jetting Drains to Ensure a Deep Clean
Drain cleaning is done by a number of different process, but the most efficient is known as jetting. Jetting is the process of using a jet of water to blast away any clogs or buildup that may have accumulated on the sides of your plumbing lines. It’s sort of like how you might use a pressure washer to clean grime and dirt off your patio. If you are in need of emergency drain cleaning, we are available 24/7 to help!
The jetting process can remove all types of clogs, including:
5 Ways To Keep You From Needing Drain Cleaning
1. Rinse your drains once a month - Best practices are to use hot water and vinegar in your sink drains once per month. To get the gunk out of your garbage disposal, try ice cubes.
2. Consider putting a hair stopper on your shower drain - There is no more common cause of the need for drain cleaning than hair in the shower drain. To prevent the need for our Austin drain cleaning experts to service your shower drain every few months, these hair-filters are incredibly cheap and easy to install.
3. Discard used cooking oils and grease in a used milk carton - While it may be easy to wash your cooking oils and grease down the kitchen sink, they'll latch onto your pipes and cause all sorts of blockages.
4. Put a lint-trap on your washing machine's drain line - The dirt from your clothes has to go somewhere right? It usually ends up clogging your drain line so it's best to get ahead of this issue before it happens.
5. Throw out the following food items in the trash - If you're putting egg shells, coffee grounds, chicken bones, starchy foods, or celery down your kitchen sink, you might need our Austin drain cleaning experts sooner than you'd think.
Let our team eliminate your clogged drain; contact Plumb Masters Inc. todayfor drain cleaning in Austin, TX.
Chemical drain cleaners may get your drain moving again, but this comes at a tremendous cost. Drain cleaners usually only poke a small hole in your clog to allow the drain to move again. They rarely get rid of the debris clinging to the side of the pipe, which means your drain will probably slow or stop again shortly. Even worse, these harsh cleaners often corrode your plumbing lines, resulting in brittle pipes, microscopic cracks, and leaks which can be significantly more difficult (and costly) to repair.
We cannot stress our recommendation not to use chemical drain cleaners strongly enough. The damage to your plumbing simply isn’t worth it. Instead, contact the professionals from Plumb Masters Inc. and make sure it’s eliminated completely by one of our professional technicians.
Locally Owned & Operated
Full-Service Plumbing Providers in the Area
The Highest Quality Materials Used
Selectively Handpicked Plumbing Staff
Solid Reputation Built on High-Quality Results
The guys arrived on time and were willing to crawl under my house, even in the rain!
"My electrician discovered that I had a small pin-hole leak in a pipe under my house. I tried for several weeks to find a plumber to come out but had no luck getting anyone to call me back. They promptly called me back and scheduled an appointment."- M.K.
Cody was knowledgeable, polite, and got the work done in a timely, quality manner.
"Needed a water heater replacement on short notice and Plumb Masters came out quickly. Jennifer was professional and asked enough questions to get the right technician. Cody was knowledgeable, polite, and got the work done in a timely, quality manner. Would definitely recommend."- Tim Nash
The work was completed timely and the plumber was professional, courteous, and informative.
"I was called when plumber arrived and assessed three repair and was given upfront cost before work began. The work was completed timely and the plumber was professional, courteous, and informative. Definitely recommend!"- Marty Parra
They arrived at the agreed time, provided an exact cost for the work before beginning, and had the leak fixed in about an hour.
"Jay and Andy were great. They arrived at the agreed time, provided an exact cost for the work before beginning, and had the leak fixed in about an hour. This is my third time using Plumb Masters and the experience has been the same each time. I'll be using them for future work as well."- Aaron Brumit
I called and was told all of their plumbers were busy but they would get to me ASAP. I expected to have to wait a little while. Less than 30 minutes later they showed up...
"Cody and Brian were great! I called and was told all of their plumbers were busy but they would get to me ASAP. I expected to have to wait a little while. Less than 30 minutes later they showed up and fixed our issue in a matter of minutes. Definitely recommend using them for any plumbing needs!"- Claire Rhine