Pipes can last many decades, so it’s not surprising that you don’t think a lot about having to replace them. However, if you have an older home or have damage to your pipes, you’ll need to have repiping services done. You don’t want to put off these needed repairs. Leaks and pipe failures can cause significant damage. If you know that you need repiping services, contact the skilled Austin repiping specialists at Plumb Masters, Inc. right away. You can’t afford for a small problem to become a major issue.
Some of the problems that can occur with old or damaged pipes include:
The best way to maintain your pipes is to have an annual plumbing inspection. Our team of fully licensed Austin plumbers will look at your water heater, drains, and pipe conditions and let you know if you need any repairs or repiping.
Old pipes can cause damage to your home and your family’s health. Avoid these concerns by contactingPlumb Masters, Inc. at (512) 957-0485 for Austin repiping services today.
5 Signs You Need Pipe Repair
1. Cracks in your wall paint - If your leak is small enough, you might not get a visible stain. But water pressure adds up and can end up putting more pressure on your wall's paint than it's intended to withstand.
2. Visible water stain - If you're lucky then the leak will be in a spot that's visible and in your site. Make sure to call in our Austin pipe repair experts sooner rather than later because leaks get worse over time.
3. An unusually high water bill - The worst way to find out you have a leak is through your water bill because you'll be paying for it and it means that you've had a leak for some time that's causing more damage each day.
4. The musky smell of mold or mildew - When in doubt, trust your instinct. If your wall seems to smell a little worse than usual at least have our Austin pipe repair specialists in to detect your leak and fix your pipes.
5. Your water meter is moving after you've turned the water off - The best way of testing if you have a leak or not is to turn off all your water and head to the meter. If the dial is still moving then you have a leak somewhere and should give us a call.
Old and damaged pipes can be identified by a number of signs, including:
What Pipes Are You Responsible For?
Most homeowners understand that they have to take care of the pipes inside their homes. Whether under the sink or in the walls, old pipes can crack, leak, and cause problems. What many don’t realize is that you are responsible for some pipes outside your home as well. Pipes connected to your water meter and any pipes that cross your property are your obligation. The water company is responsible for water mains up to your property line. After that, the pipes are your concern.
If you haven’t had your pipes inspected lately, you could be ignoring dangerous problems. Contact Plumb Masters, Inc. for a pipe inspection. Our Austin plumbing service professionals will let you know what repiping you need, if any. Don’t wait for major water damage.
Locally Owned & Operated
Full-Service Plumbing Providers in the Area
The Highest Quality Materials Used
Selectively Handpicked Plumbing Staff
Solid Reputation Built on High-Quality Results
The guys arrived on time and were willing to crawl under my house, even in the rain!
"My electrician discovered that I had a small pin-hole leak in a pipe under my house. I tried for several weeks to find a plumber to come out but had no luck getting anyone to call me back. They promptly called me back and scheduled an appointment."- M.K.
Cody was knowledgeable, polite, and got the work done in a timely, quality manner.
"Needed a water heater replacement on short notice and Plumb Masters came out quickly. Jennifer was professional and asked enough questions to get the right technician. Cody was knowledgeable, polite, and got the work done in a timely, quality manner. Would definitely recommend."- Tim Nash
The work was completed timely and the plumber was professional, courteous, and informative.
"I was called when plumber arrived and assessed three repair and was given upfront cost before work began. The work was completed timely and the plumber was professional, courteous, and informative. Definitely recommend!"- Marty Parra
They arrived at the agreed time, provided an exact cost for the work before beginning, and had the leak fixed in about an hour.
"Jay and Andy were great. They arrived at the agreed time, provided an exact cost for the work before beginning, and had the leak fixed in about an hour. This is my third time using Plumb Masters and the experience has been the same each time. I'll be using them for future work as well."- Aaron Brumit
I called and was told all of their plumbers were busy but they would get to me ASAP. I expected to have to wait a little while. Less than 30 minutes later they showed up...
"Cody and Brian were great! I called and was told all of their plumbers were busy but they would get to me ASAP. I expected to have to wait a little while. Less than 30 minutes later they showed up and fixed our issue in a matter of minutes. Definitely recommend using them for any plumbing needs!"- Claire Rhine