Your water heater is one of the single most important appliances in your home. Not only do you depend on it for daily activities like cooking, cleaning, and bathing, but your other appliances also depend on it like your washing machine and dishwasher. And while you may not think twice about your water heater all that often, the truth is they only last a certain amount of time before they eventually wear out and will need replaced. When that time comes, make sure your new water heater installation is done by the Austin water heater installation team from Plumb Masters, Inc.!
At Plumb Masters, Inc., we offer high-quality water heater installation services which are customized to your home and your system’s needs. Whether you simply need a small tank installed or a series of large water heaters for a large home, you can depend on us to get your new systems properly installed and set up to work their absolute best. We know how important your water heater is, and we work to make your installation as fast, as dependable, and as stress-free as possible. Whether your heater is simply showing signs of age, or your current system has broken down or sprung a leak and needs an urgent replacement, we make sure to get the job done quickly and keep your home functioning as you expect.
Call Plumb Masters, Inc. at (512) 957-0485 if you need your water heater replaced and we’ll provide you with dependable installation services.
What Are The Advantages Of A Tankless Water Heater
There are many types of water heaters to consider, especially if you have an older unit. A tank-type heater is the most common and has been around for over a hundred years. They cost less upfront and are the easiest to install and replace. However, they can cost you more money in energy because the tanks are large and heavy. This means that over the life of the water heater you’re likely to spend more money. But what are the advantages of a tankless water heater?
- Tankless Water Heater -
Tankless water heaters heat the water as it flows through special tubing inside the device. Because it heats water as you use it, you can never run out of hot water. This is very helpful for families or businesses that use a lot of hot water on a regular basis. The higher upfront cost of a tankless system is offset by energy savings.
- Hybrid systems -
Hybrid systems have both a tank and a heat pump. A hybrid water heater can save you money on energy costs and give you some of the benefits of a tankless water heater without as much cost up front. However, the lifetime cost of the unit will still be more than an entirely tankless system.
Contact Plumb Masters, Inc. for Austin water heater installation services today.
No matter how well you maintain your water heater nor how well it was built, water heater will eventually wear out and need to be replaced. Today, the average lifespan of a water heater is around roughly eight years, and regular maintenance can raise the age expectation to around 10 years. When your heater reaches this age, you should strongly consider replacement in order to avoid some of the hassles or potentially dangerous problems that an old water heater can cause.
Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement:
- Your current water heater is leaking - As water heats up, it expands which will put pressure on your tank. Over time, this pressure will cause leaks in your tank which can be rather pricey to fix, so you should consult our Austin water heater replacement specialists.
- Your current water heater is showing signs of age - Things to watch out for include corrosion on the inside of your unit. Water heaters have a sacrificial anode rod that attracts the rusting elements, but if this is too rusty it could spread to your tank.
- Your energy bills have climbed substantially for no apparent reason - Over time, your unit is going to become less efficient particularly if it's not serviced regularly. If you're noticing that the utility that powers your water heater has a bill that keeps rising steadily, contact our Austin water heater installation experts about looking into a new unit.
- You seem to run out of hot water faster than you did before - If you find that your hot water just keeps running out, it might be time to upgrade to a bigger tank or get a tankless unit. Tankless water heaters heat as you go so they don't run out of hot water.
- Your hot water doesn’t seem to be as hot as it was before - If there is an issue with your heating element, then you might not be getting the same temperature that you've gotten used to. Also, watch out for a water heater that just takes too long to heat and if you notice either of this issues contact our water heater replacement experts.
A new water heater installation is a pretty serious project, which is why we strongly advise leaving it to our professionals. We make sure you have the proper permits for getting the job done, that your connections are solid and sealed from leaks or other issues, and that your new heater is properly secured. If you want to make sure your home is in good hands, make sure your new water heater is installed by a professional.
Locally Owned & Operated
Full-Service Plumbing Providers in the Area
The Highest Quality Materials Used
Selectively Handpicked Plumbing Staff
Solid Reputation Built on High-Quality Results
The guys arrived on time and were willing to crawl under my house, even in the rain!
"My electrician discovered that I had a small pin-hole leak in a pipe under my house. I tried for several weeks to find a plumber to come out but had no luck getting anyone to call me back. They promptly called me back and scheduled an appointment."- M.K.
Cody was knowledgeable, polite, and got the work done in a timely, quality manner.
"Needed a water heater replacement on short notice and Plumb Masters came out quickly. Jennifer was professional and asked enough questions to get the right technician. Cody was knowledgeable, polite, and got the work done in a timely, quality manner. Would definitely recommend."- Tim Nash
The work was completed timely and the plumber was professional, courteous, and informative.
"I was called when plumber arrived and assessed three repair and was given upfront cost before work began. The work was completed timely and the plumber was professional, courteous, and informative. Definitely recommend!"- Marty Parra
They arrived at the agreed time, provided an exact cost for the work before beginning, and had the leak fixed in about an hour.
"Jay and Andy were great. They arrived at the agreed time, provided an exact cost for the work before beginning, and had the leak fixed in about an hour. This is my third time using Plumb Masters and the experience has been the same each time. I'll be using them for future work as well."- Aaron Brumit
I called and was told all of their plumbers were busy but they would get to me ASAP. I expected to have to wait a little while. Less than 30 minutes later they showed up...
"Cody and Brian were great! I called and was told all of their plumbers were busy but they would get to me ASAP. I expected to have to wait a little while. Less than 30 minutes later they showed up and fixed our issue in a matter of minutes. Definitely recommend using them for any plumbing needs!"- Claire Rhine